Using Windows XP Password Recovery software is considered as the best way to regain access to a locked computer. However, you can also use the manual method and follow simple steps to access your system.
You may first need to create a disk before you can move on to changing or retrieving your system’s security code.
Windows XP Password Recovery
- Creating The Disk – You first need to create a reset disk in order to unlock your computer and you can do it by launching the “Forgotten Password Wizard”. Follow the steps below to create the disk:
- You first need to navigate to the control panel and then select User Accounts.
- When you reach the Pick an Account to Change Area just select your username.
- Go to the related tasks in the side bar and click on the Prevent A Forgotten Password option to launch the wizard.
- When the wizard has launched already you may then use it to create the disk.
- The wizard will usually ask you to insert the disk and prompt you to create a new computer code to create the reset disk.
- Opening A Locked PC – This is an easy process and you will only be required to insert the CD and do a few steps. Follow the steps below to open your computer:
- The first thing that you need to do is to press the control, alt and delete keys.
- A dialog box will appear and you just need to type an incorrect code and then click ok.
- The logon failed dialog box will appear, just click on reset and the wizard will launch.
- Once the wizard appears just click next until you are prompted to insert the disk
- Click on the next button and type your new code in the user account page
- Confirm your action by retyping the code click next and then finish.
If you want to use a software application you may use the program that can guarantee great unlocking process and results.
Do you want to see what the software program can offer? Start using the program now! Visit: Windows XP Password Recovery Software
The best advantage in using the tool is that you will be able to gain access to your PC in just a matter of seconds. It also has different features, works on any operating systems and provides technical support. You will neither waste your time nor your money when you take advantage of this program.
Learn how you can fix all the security code problems in your PC! Visit: Windows XP Password Recovery